Our Marketing Plan
Our marketing plan is detailed, straightforward, and has been proven successful time and time again. When you hire an agent from the James Wehner Team you are hiring someone who is committed to helping you reach your real estate goals in the most effective and quickest way possible. Our step by step process has allowed us to help hundreds of Arizona families meet their goals. As the market and technology evolve, we feel it is important to evolve our strategies with it.
Step 1: Prepare Your Home
Choosing what items to repair or change on your home before you sell it can become stressful, that’s why we take the time to meet with you, complete a walk-through, and make a list of optional repairs. We then go over all of the items on the list to determine what items will best fit in your budget and generate the most return to you.
Step 2: Market Analysis
As your agent, it is our job to complete a thorough analysis of the market conditions around your home. We will then provide you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision on the list price of your home in order to maximize your individual goals. It is our recommendation to settle on a price only a day or two before your listing goes active as market conditions have been known to change rapidly.
Step 3: Marketing Process
- Schedule a professional photographer to take high definition digital photos of your property for the MLS, flyers, mailings, and Internet websites.
- Install a secure computerized (REALTOR® Only Access) lock box to facilitate and track showings (optional).
- Set up and activate a Computerized Automatic Feedback service to be sent to each buyer’s agent that views your home. (Showing Suite)
- Prepare and submit accurate detailed property information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) reaching over 35,000 local Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service agents.
- Tout your property by networking with fellow West USA Realty REALTORS® as well as many other active agents from domestic and international companies.
- Create a custom color photo brochure outlining the key property features.
- Install a for sale sign on your property to generate prospective buyer inquiries.
- Install a text sign rider to capture potential buyers for your home.
- Prepare 50 small listing/business cards for you to distribute to your friends and business associates.
- Mail just listed postcards to your neighbors and buyers we know in the area inviting them to contact us for a showing and more information.
- Feature your home on Trulia.com. This is important as much of the feedback we receive from buyer clients is that they like to search on Trulia because of its ease of use. If your agent does not promote your listing on Trulia.com, you are potentially missing out on thousands of potential buyers.
- Syndicate your listing to thousands of online real estate listing sites. Experience has taught us not to put all our eggs in one basket. It has also taught us that not all buyers look on just Trulia or Zillow.
- Design a custom web site exclusively for your home to give the best Internet presence and post it on YouTube and other social media websites.
- Weekly updates with the number of showings and feedback we have received so that you will know if any adjustments need to be made.
- Open Houses- we are always happy to do an open house with your permission. Our open houses are planned with advance notice to the public through trulia, facebook, the MLS and even flyers. We then place many signs for maximum exposure and try to make it a team event.